30 March 2015

Okean of Emotions: When a blogger lends a hand to his favourite band...

Those of you who are used to visit this blog are probably a bit surprised to see that posts are quite rare these days... Sorry. 

 

The thing is that, 3 weeks ago, I was asked by the organiser of the concert at the Olympia Hall - Paris to coordinate and manage the communication plan with French mass media... As you can imagine, I since then focus my energy on this project!


Photo : © Victoria Kvitka


This is quite challenging because I only have a few weeks to make things move here - while communication of such an event must start 4 months before it takes place and that nobody has ever heard about the band! But, nothing is impossible... and whatever the conclusion of this will be, I think it is a first step in a larger communication plan.

I would to share with you some of the documents I created until then for French journalists & fans. I hope you'll enjoy them. :)



Poster for social network
© AleXa - 2015


A few information about band members
© AleXa - 2015

O.E. concerts in 2014
© AleXa - 2015

Vakarchuk's sources of inspiration
© AleXa - 2015

Vakarchuk's favourite thems
© AleXa - 2015



Press Release #1 - O.E. @  Olympia Hall
© AleXa - 2015
A web version of this text can be found here. 


Press Release #2 - A few words about S. Vakarchuk
© AleXa - 2015


I also created a new Twitter account: @ OEFrance
I today have only a few followers, but we must start somewhere!


Well, I still have a lot of work... ;-)  I'm sorry that I must leave you now. New posts to follow asap!

Thanks to Okean Elzy Team for entrusting me with this project.