10 March 2016

Okean Elzy France celebrates its 1st anniversary!

It all started with this simple question:

"Would you like to help us?" 

 

How could I have said no to this opportunity?! :)


Okean Elzy France Logo
© Alexa Heinze

At first, I thought that the organiser of the Okean Elzy 's concert at the Olympia Hall - Paris needed help to translate some documents into French. But when I understood that I'd have to coordinate and manage the communication plan with French mass media... I couldn't believe it. What a challenge!


I worked hard for weeks on this and, once the event was over, I asked myself the following question: "What do I do now?" :))

In the end, I understood that I had no choice but to move ahead:

  • Regular postings on the internet is the key of a successful communication with French media and general public. This concert at the Olympia Hall could be the 1st step of a global communication plan to move forward.
  • I'm always happy to promote Ukrainian Culture and to relay information about charitable actions to support Ukrainians on Twitter or Google+. It's probably only a drop in the bucket, but...


  • I love that job. :) I can speak/write about Okean Elzy and/or Ukraine for hours! With Okean Elzy France, I have a great opportunity to share my passions. It would be foolish at this point to stop!
  •  I believe that you must take every chance you get in life because, most of the time, they happen only once. I couldn't let this chance slip through my fingers...

Paul Eluard (one of my favourite authors) said, and I believe he is right, “There is no such thing as chance, only encounters”. Generosity, warmth, friendship, enthusiasm, passion, energy... That's what I've found thanks to O.E. music and to my Ukrainian friends. 


I feel the need to share what I have received from others... and that's what I'm doing when I'm posting for Okean Elzy France. What a blessing! Happiness is only real when shared. :)

Thanks to all of you for your support.